Two years

  • 1

  • 2

  • 3

  • 4

According to article 431 of the Act Respecting Elections and Referendums in Municipalities, the maximum permitted donation is $100 per civil year, with an additional $100 permitted in election years, for a total of $200.


Please write the name of the city (Montreal) and not your borough.

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer. If you aren’t currently employed or are retired, write “unemployed” or “retired”. The name of your profession is optional.

Continue Back

In order to make a contribution to an authorized political party, you must possess the status of elector (art. 429 and 430) as defined by the Act Respecting Elections and Referendums in Municipalities and your contribution must be made by yourself and according to the law (art. 436).

This electronic signature replaces the declaration of the elector.

Continue Back
Contribution rules
I hereby consent, for a period of 7 years starting today, that my credit card provider transmits to the Chief Electoral Officer and to the official representative of the authorized entity to which my contribution is designated, all necessary information to verify the conformity of my contribution as per the dispositions of the Act Respecting Elections and Referendums in Municipalities.
Contributions are tax deductible.
    donated 2017-11-09 08:40:01 -0500
    donated via 2017-06-10 23:19:39 -0400
    donated via 2017-06-10 21:40:18 -0400
    donated 2017-06-07 13:17:06 -0400